You should be well aware of how to bypass Google account verification on android as the Google has set up a new security feature for the android phones stolen or found missing. Although adhering to factory resetting has been a common practice to deal with the account verification, the Google has introduced a new system under which you need not accomplish Google account verification on the android of yours. You can not use your phone without the verification of Google account used previously. So you should know how not to use android phone without verification of previous or existing account.
As of now a security PIN is considered to have been effective enough to protect stolen android phones from being misused by unauthorized persons but the unscrupulous elements thwarted the respective security by factory resetting. Dwelling on such type of practice the Google has introduced a new security system under which the user is required to authenticate his identity.
Nobody can use android phone provided it fails to authenticate even after factory resetting of respective phone. Such security is known as FRP (factory reset protection) that doesn’t allow the user to use android phone without furnishing account details as a part of Google account verification to log in the phone earlier. The users who bought android phone from strangers who can’t be approached also have encountered same kind of problem. So we must learn how to bypass Google account verification on android in order keep at bay the problem of verifying previous Google account.
Readying Android Phone without Google Account Verification
When we reset factory setting we loss all the data stored on mobile phone including passwords and accounts. When phone restarts it serves as a new android phone asking you select the language, set the time of your location and update apps of widget. The android phones of different brands prompt the users to take different steps so let’s follow what we should ensure prior to use android without the authenticity of Google account.
- Reset factory Setting of the Android
- Make sure the phone should have Wi-Fi connectivity
- On being asked for Google Account you must tap in the field for a keyboard to appear
- Top key @ pressing it till the option ‘setting’ pops up over screen
- Select the Google’s Keyboard Setting
- Hit the three dots seen on the screen of android phone
- Coming across Help/Feedback you will come across different options
- Select any with a press to reach search page
- Clear the link and write “Settings” on search page
- Now tap sequentially for option “Developer”
- Now go back to Menu for “Developer”
- Enable the OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Unlocking. Go back with two taps
- Now reboot your mobile and connect with WiFi.
The tricks you have learned will now help you use your phone without encountering preconditions of Google account verification on android.