If you are able to pen down over the indispensability of ‘Appcoiner get paid to test apps review’ then you’ve got to earn a lot. The Appcoiner being an online review forum pays for writing reviews on wider range of existing apps. This piece of editorial also is reviewing it which you must peruse dwelling on many of its pros and cons pointed out. According to AppCoiner writing review has got to be of greatest benefit if you have great passion to scan the apps and share its facts with the readers. Appcoiner Site is claimed to serves as a site run by the professional writers where the journalists post their reviews on different Apps. But some writers rather than posting their review on other apps have raised rather questions over the credibility of AppCoiner itself.
‘Appcoiner Get Paid to Test Apps‘ Motive
Be it entertainment service, product marketing, media service, game, program or a new technique introduced, the people want to know about them. And such curiosity provides a golden opportunity to the professional writers to earn by submitting their reviews at Appcoiner and earn a lot sitting at home. Reviews articles help the visitors take decision over the actual significance of products and services and such increasing awareness amongst the people provides opportunity to earn by writing review articles on apps. The people contemplate on price, discounts, money back offer, guarantee/warranty, benefits and durability of the products and services they happen to be interested in comparing with the side ones. Dwelling on it the AppCoiner started its review selling business inviting the writers to write review and earn a lot. According to App Coin anyone who can write a review highlighting both benefits and losses has got to earn beyond imagination.
AppCoiner Get Paid To Test Apps – Review
As without a team of professionals the objective can’t be achieved so can’t be our motive of choosing the best applications for computers, iPhones or android devices without researched-based reviews authored by the professional writers. The Appcoiner claims to provide a golden opportunity to the journalists, researchers and IT professionals to strengthen their livelihood by simply sharing pros and cons of the apps. But what the Appcoiner claims to provide as the best monetary reward actually is not true due to many of hidden terms and conditions. It exposes the apps-review-Appcoiner (an online fora of review writers) as a scammer. Why the Appcoiner has been targeted for not paying the deserving writers stems from fishy terms and conditions the Appcoiner itself. The AppCoiner started selling the well researched reviews, authored by the world’s senior journalists, subject experts and professional writers, after dwelling on the strongest impact of the reviews on traffic. It earned it huge profit. But Appcoiner deprived the writers of their payments by putting forth new terms and conditions. It directs the review writers to register themselves on its official site first by mentioning their name and Email ID.
Appcoiner asks the writers to develop their own website that must rank on top three pages of any search engine like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Attaining top ranking on the search engines is a most a difficult task as net is flooded with Key-words based fake articles. So what seems to be a cakewalk actually is a far-fetched dream not to come true ever. But with its ‘Get Paid to Test Apps Review’, the Appcoiner befools the professional writers at its disguised site, stimulating them to make its app reviewing task their lucrative career. It charges money before assigning projects of writing reviews which according to writers is not refunded. The AppCoiner actually charges money for giving access to the app to be reviewed. You have to pay $27 dollar in advance to the Appcoiner get paid to test apps service if you are joining it first time. The AppCoiner defends itself by saying that at prima facie observation its terms and condition though look a scam but in reality this is not so. It says that it charging money for providing access is nothing to be worried about as it paves the way for the worldwide fame, income and success in life everyone aspires for. It fires a question, “Don’t the unemployed individuals spend a lot for the sake of permanent income and a niche in their life?” The AppCoiner has doesnt repent its hard and fast rules and regulations.
Pros & Cons of Appcoiner Get Paid to Test Apps
Pros of the Appcoiner Site
- Great Forum to Earn money – Serving as a unique online review forum the Appcoiner pays money to talented guys for writing reviews on apps.
- Provides Access to The Apps – Just after getting them registered the Appcoiner allows the writers to write on apps and pays them a lot according to terms and conditions.
- A Mobile Phone Suffices – You do not need to set up a full fledged office except holding a net-compatible android phone for ‘Appcoiner’s get paid offer to test Apps’.
- Prompt Online Payment – The review writers are made prompt online payment.
- Money Refund Guarantee – If you are dissatisfied with the AppCoiner then you can claim your money back within 60 days under money back guarantee.
Cons of ‘Appcoiner Get Paid to Test Apps
- Pay Money for Access– The administrator of Appcoiner doesn’t provide free access to get paid to test apps review program. It charge $27 dollar.
- Android Device is Must – To make money through ‘Appcoiner get paid to test apps programs/features’ the registered members should mandatorily have a smartphone (android tab or mobile). It means those who do not use smartphone will have to arrange expensive android phone or device.
- Terms & Conditions are Confusing – Those who share their website are apprised another compelling prerequisite, that is, their website should exist on top three pages of Google.
- Association with Citibank – ‘Appcoiner get paid to test apps review- program’ is one of online companies associated with Click Bank, infamous for scam. Click-Bank is known for helping even the fraudsters to make money fraudulently. Appcoiner originates from the Citi-Bank and hence its credibility is questioned.
- Hiding Facts – The Appcoiner doesn’t reveal actual procedure and its outcome. This is one of the major drawbacks of the ‘Appcoiner’ that claims to pay for reviews on apps.
- Procedure is Difficult – ‘Appcoiner Get Paid to Test Apps Review Program is very fishy as what it claims to provide its members actually is found difficult.
- Your Website Should be on Top three Pages Search Engine – If are sure that by following each of the Appcoiner’s preconditions you will get paid to test apps review, you are wrong in such of your observations. According to Appcoiner your personal website should rank on top three pages of popular search engines, such as Google, Yahoo and Bing. Attaining top ranking on the search engines unquestionably is a herculean task due to fake writing strategies. So what seems to be the cakewalk actually emerges as a far-fetched dream not to come true. But alluring with its ‘Get Paid to Test Apps Review’, the Appcoiner magnetizes the professional writers at its disguised site, stimulating them to make its app reviewing works their career.
- No refund – Assurance of money-back guarantee within 60 days unquestionably is thwarted as several dissatisfied members registered at the Appcoiner’s official site have yet not been refunded by the Appcoiner.
The ‘Appcoiner Get Paid to Test Apps Review – Program’ though looks scam due to some of its strict terms and conditions, it is yet a lucrative online program paying the professional writers for reviewing app,