Best IPhone Tips to Record Voice Calls
Why to waste time on iPhone tips to record voice calls as it can be done easily even on average mobile phone without any difficulty. This question undoubtedly has got to haunt you provided you are the new iPhone user unable to record voice during calls. But being well aware of the Apple iPhone’s actual features we can understand your anxiety and hence are with the best IPhone tips to help you record the voice during calls. The iPhones do not have in-built voice call recorder and the users who want to use it are warranted to pay for the service.
Despite being the world’s most expensive and prestigious the iPhones have no call recording feature. It is due to restriction on recording the phone calls in United States of America. So you cannot record or save the calls voice on iPhones. You rather will have to download a call recording app on the iPhone to meet your purpose. Several voice call recording apps are available at the iPhone App Store which you can download as one of the best iPhone voice call recording app. You should follow the best IPhone tips to record the voice calls on Voice Google.
Google Voice – Pros & Cons
You can record only the incoming calls on your iPhone free with the official call recorder app of Google itself. It is a free call recorder app . Following are some of its important pros and cons.
- Filters the unwanted calls.
- Records only the incoming calls.
But despite being one of the best free iPhone voice call recording app it has some drawbacks as well as follows…
- During incoming calls beep is heard, clearly audible to the caller, which makes the latter alert if the conversation is on any controversial topic.
- It doesn’t record the outgoing calls.
- It allows the users to access its features only after their mobile number is ported over it.
Tips to Record Voice Calls on Google Voice
You will be able to record all the incoming voice calls on your iPhone through the above mentioned Google Voice app. But in case you face yet difficulty, you should go through the easy iPhone tips to record voice calls free on your iPhone. Have a look at the best IPhone tips to record voice calls on iPhone to record incoming calls.
- Visit voice.google.com to go home page of Google Voice,
- Create your account following instructions thereof.
- Click your mouse at the 3 dots visible on the left side of menu.
- Now scroll cursor to ‘settings’.
- Select ‘Calls’.
- Turn on the ‘Incoming Calls’. The voice calls will start automatically being recorded and saved in MP3 mode.
- Receive incoming calls without being paranoid of how to record it at your iPhone. The voice call will automatically be recorded on your phone with clarity of voice.
- Press 4 if you want to stop recording in between. You must not worry of missing any part of chat as the Google Voice every received call .
Can We Record Outgoing Calls on IPhone on Google Voice?
No. So you need any tutorial or any of the best IPhone tips to record voice calls made on your iPhone. You will have to download another iPhone voice call recorder app making the payment for the service.