You often must have been anxious about what would you do if you ever forgot the password of your iPhone that might have forced you to think about how to unlock your iPhone. This has go everyone to the main question as how to get into a locked iPhone without the password or unlock our iPhone without pass code. But before we dig deeper into to learn how to get into a locked iPhone without the password we must be aware that Apple has an user-friendly interface that everyone craves for.
How to Get Into a locked iPhone Without the password
- You need to be sure that your phone is running proper iOS version. Any detour won’t work on iPhones that have iOS 9.3 and up; downgrading your iOS version is possible if you’re willing to jailbreak your iPhone. What could go so bad, you are likely to ask? Well if you do decide to jailbreak your phone you should be aware that by doing so, you will put an end to your warranty with Apple.
- Ensure that your iPhone is actually locked. This method doesn’t disable your passcode, so you’ll still need to perform an iPhone restoring or removing the passcode permanently. Once you are on the phone but go away for a while when it gets locked, the passcode still remains therein.
- Hold down the home button for two seconds. This will activate Siri.
- Ask Siri to tell you what time it is. This should bring up a clock icon with your local time.
- Tap on the clock icon. This will take you to your World Clock menu.
- Tap the “+” sign. This is in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Type a few characters into the search bar. The search bar is at the top of your screen. These characters don’t need to mean anything–you just need to be able to select them for copying.
- Tap and hold the search bar, then release your finger. This should highlight the text.
- Tap the text again, then tap “Copy”. This will copy the selected text, making it available for pasting later.
- Tap the arrow to the right of “Copy”, then tap “Share”. This will open a menu with various share options.
- Tap the “Message” option. This will open a new message window.
- Tap and hold the “To” field, then tap “Paste”. The “To” field is at the top of your screen.
- Wait for two to three seconds, then press the home button. This will minimize the iMessage window, taking you directly to your home screen. You have successfully bypassed the lock screen on iOS 9.2.1.
These iPhone tips come in handy at times, especially when you are stuck with your phone because you forgot the password or because someone was messing around with you and changed your password. We bet you didn’t know this top hidden feature of your iPhone.
Also see Top Hidden Features of iPhone
A Little About other Brands of iPhone
Apple has raised the bar for any type of new mobile expected to set foot in the market. Apple has a lot of products under its brand. iPhones, iPads, iPods, and Mac are just a few to name. Mac is the computer version of Apple and is widely used by everyone. It uses the iOS software and everyone uses it for it’s easy to comprehend features and
Mac is a computer version of Apple and is widely used by everyone. It uses the iOS software and everyone uses it for easy to comprehend features and user-friendly interface. In 2001, the first MacOS came out. It was poles apart from the Classic Mac OS that it had originally replaced. macOS is a UNIX OS that is based on NEXTSTEP, an older OS that Apple bought and turned into macOS. macOS and NEXTSTEP have a background in a kind of UNIX called BSD (more specifically FreeBSD and NetBSD). The core of macOS is an open source of OS called Darwin, but Darwin cannot run macOS software. However, with great power there comes great responsibility. For the kind of services it offers, the price of an iPhone is quite a lot and so one must take care of it. For this purpose, many people have passcode on their iPhone for safety reasons.
MacOS releases are named after kinds of big cats, or California landmarks, and have a version number that starts with 10. The newest version of macOS is called “Sierra” and is Version 10.12.x. iPhone is something every person has nowadays. It is not just a mobile phone but can be easily used as a computer that fits into the palms of your hands. From adults to teenagers, the simple interface of iOS that the iPhone uses has made it popular amongst the masses. Also the fact that it almost never hangs and never gets any virus that has made it easier for use and a favourite among other mobile phones with people. However, what if one day you forget your password and are locked out of your own phone. Have you ever thought about how to get into a locked iPhone without the password or even unlock iphone without passcode without restore. If you’ve forgotten your iPhone’s passcode you might be interested in knowing how to get into a locked iPhone without the password. You must have come up with many ways.You can erase the phone’s data and passcode with iTunes, then restore using a backup. Your passcode will be removed in the process, allowing you to set a new one. You can also use Siri to get around the lock screen; please note that doing so on any iPhone other than your own can be illegal. Also note that the Siri bypass only worked on iOS 9, and was changed as soon as Apple realised the technical glitch as it was clearly unintentional.
The method of how to get into a locked iPhone without the password will work only if your iPhone has an iOS 9. By going through the article you must have well understood how to get into a locked iPhone without the password or unlock an iPhone in case you forget your password.
Comment Below if you have any other tick to unlock the iphone in case you forgot the password with other iOS versions.