Trick to record on snapchat without holding the button
Snapchat is one of the excellent widespread instant messaging services all over the world. Out in 2011, this great messaging app is growing in its admiration day by day due to the beautiful interface also some great features which other messaging apps do not offer. The essential elements of this app are to person photo distribution. This app is so intended that it can delete the sent videos or photos by itself. Subsequently, record on snapchat without holding the button, operators do not have to reflect much about the videos give in to. Those will be removed presently after it is seen all by the app itself. However, do you all know about additional prodigious feature of this app that how to record on Snapchat without hands? In modest terms, how to list video without even touching the phone.
Today, over this article we will deliberate this feature of this shrewd app that is how to record on Snapchat short of hands.
Thus, let us start through how to record on snapchat without holding the button of iPhone.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button in iPhone
So, in this portion, we are standing to show you how to record on snapchat without holding the button of iPhone so that you can move your hands-free to make a unified video.Sometimes, the user cannot record a video when they hold the mobile with one hand. By the inbuilt software, record on snapchat without holding the button, you may be capableof taking a snap by taping the up volume key. However, the unruly comes when you need to record a video.
Follow the steps below Phase by Phase to allow this feature on your iPhone.
- Step 1 – Go to “Settings” on your iPhone. Formerly go to ‘General’ and then go to “Accessibility.” Below the ‘Interaction’ tab, you can bargain “Assistive Touch.” Slip the Radio key to go it on.
- Step 2 – Now, when you turn the “Assistive touch” on, tap on “Create new gesture.” Here and now, it will inquire you to enter the sign. Justtap and grip the screen up to the blue bar is ended. Now, you will have to retitle the gesture. Rename it and recall the name.
- Step 3 – After successfully creating the gesture, you should see the gray colored, slight round translucent icon on your display.
- Step 4 – Open Snapchat to record a video.Tap on the icon for assistive touch just created and then tap on the “Custom” star icon and select the created gesture.
- Step 5 – An additional little black circle icon will now seem on the screen. Just drag that circle sign over the ‘Record’ button. Thats it you will now notice that the small black button that you dragged on the record button is not holding the record button for you instead of pressing it.
Hence you see, you can record the video hands-free on your iPhone. However, reminisce, this method can record the video lone for 10 seconds.
So, this was the tutoring for the iPhone users on how to record on Snapchat short of hands.
Now, for masses of Android operators around, we will now discuss how do you record on Snapchat without using your hands on phone. Please keep reading our next part.
How to record on snapchat without holding the button in android
As Android phones, this is an obvious question of many Android and Snapchat users around – how to record on snapchat without holding the button? We have the answer for all your queries. There is a easy solution for this problem. Just go through the below points.
- The assistive touch function is not available for Android. Hence we found a rubber band which can hold the volume up key for you to ensure the recording.
- Open the Snapchat app and log in to your account if you are not previously logged in.
- Now, shawl the rubber band around the phone. Recall to shelter up the volume up key. Be careful about the power key as this will put your device off or lock. Moreover, remember not to cover the front camera through the rubber band. You may have to dual – wrap it to hold it tight.
- Hold the volume up key with the rubber band. Make sure it holds it tight enough for recording the Snapchat video recorder. Also, the rubber band keeps the volume up key for a full-length 10-second video short of hands.
Sure. This is the modest way to record a video without any Android policies. Just custom the rubber band as an activator to grip the record key for you besides Voila! Your hand less video is complete.
Now, there are some times when you notice that Snapchat cannot record videos. This may occur due to any hardware or software issue.
In the upcoming articles we will look at the solutions for the problem if snapchat cannot record a video.