We must be well introduced with the top payment gateway companies in India as we come across a page alerting us for ‘Payment gateway’ and warning us not to go back or reload the page. So you should go through the procedure, service charges and benefits of the prominent payment gateway companies and select a most compatible one comparing the same with others.The terms and conditions of each of the payment gateway companies in India will encourage you to take prudent decision over the selection so it’d better you contemplate on the crucial points as are being mentioned below concerning the top payment gateway companies in India.
- Cost of Payment Gateway such as setup cost, transferable development rights (TDR) and annual charge.
- Details of business stores including location, etc.
- UI (User interface) of gateway payment• Mode of payments like mobile wallets, UPI, net-banking and ATM cum debit cards.
Top 5 Payment Gateway Companies in India
Focussing your stone on the above mentioned points you can the select a best payment gateway service provider out of the top payment gateway companies in India.
Being one of the best payment gateway companies it deserves to be used for receiving payments for the sales of products. Setup in 2001 it boasts of its long tenure of benefitting the Indian merchants with its secure payment. Initially the CCAvenue would have taken several weeks to account and payment due to slowest speed but it works today faster on UI. So it can undoubtedly be shortlisted as one of the exceptional payment gateway companies in India you must opt for receiving payments from your customers.
Associated to almost all the banks of India it works especially for the Snapdeal receiving the payments from purchasers. If you are commencing your ecommerce business it should be the choice of yours as it charges nothing for startups. It is reliable payment gateway in India which you can accept as one of the top payment gateway companies in India without secondary thought.
- Compatible for all the currencies in the world including US and EURO
- It provides EMI options of more than a dozen Indian banks
- Accepts all types of ATM cum Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Cash Cards, etc.
- Connected with all the national and international banks in India
- Accepts all the mobile Wallets
- Being one of the top payment gateway companies in India it is associated with Clear Trip, Snapdeal, Make My trip, Yatra, Naukri, Air Asia, Myntra and Red Bus.
- Its officials can be contacted at the official time for inquiry of all types of payment gateway related issues
- It doesn’t support a few countries currency like South Africa and ZAR which it has mentioned it clearly on its official website
Counted as one of the top payment gateway companies in India it also is the best option for receiving payments. Setup in 2011 it has earned nationwide popularity for its easiest payment related services attracting several hundred million users into its fold. Hired by PayU recently it has attained a niche as the best gateway payment company of India. It charges 12 thousand as annual fees. But you should dwell on some of its cons as well before approving it as the best payment gateway giant in India for the e-commerce stores of yours in India.
- Best payment gateway option in India for receiving online payments
- It invoice is great as it paves the way for fastest payment by sending the link to buyer
- Setup fees is Nil
- Onboard UI is superb with faster activation of the account
- Prominent clients of this top payment gateway in India are Emirates, Profit- Books, Airtel, Etihad, Zivame, Meru, Esselworld, PVR, Kaya, Healthkart, Cinemas, etc.Cons of Citrus Pay
- Help Centre needs improvement and it fails to resolve issues on time
- It charges high amount of money as transaction fee
- Paper works are extensive and complex
PayUbiz & PayUMoney
This also is one of the top Payment Gateway Companies on Indian soil providing the best payment gateway services. Used by Snapdeal it accepts commercial payments through the Payment Gateway. Belonging to Naspers group the PayUbiz is a leading Payment Gateway company serving several thousand giant entrepreneurs in India. Startup fees for PayUMoney though is zero, it charges several thousand rupees for PayUbiz.
- Easy signup and sending linkups to the buyers
- Integrates wallet services with Payment Gateway
- Jabong, Free-charge, Book My Show, Goibibo, Zomato, Olx, Shop-Clues, Ola, Pepper-fry, etc are some of its biggest clients in India for its superb payment gateway services.
Belonging to Ingenio group of France the EBS pioneers in the payment gateway services in India. Its reduced charges have proved beneficial for the small and medium enterprises. Supporting multi-currencies it charges meager amount of money from its new users. Users interface (UI) and payment processing option are the superb feature of it while the auto-pay feature bestows it a greatest niche in commercial world as one of the best payment gateway companies in India. First-Cry, Baby-Oye and Snapdeal are its major clients.
Setup in 2012 it was started as one of the top payment gateway companies in India to receive the payments for digital products. But shortly it started collecting the payments as well for ticketing, merchandising, reports, e-books and invoices also. Dealing with the world’s big commercial giants it serves as the payment gateway company for App Shopo, Urban Clap, Online Prasad, What, Your-Story and Next Big. It activates the account with the PAN card. Serving as one of the top payment gateway companies in India it creates link for payment over the page displaying names of products and services. Unlike other payment gateway companies it keeps introducing more and more outstanding features from time to time.
Other Payment Gateways in India
DirecPay is a payment gateway company owned by Times of India. Despite dealing with limited transactions its procedure are lengthy calling the merchandisers to complete lots of documentary formalities and yet wait for long.
Zaapakpay also is counted among the popular payment gateway companies of India for its claim to have more than 500 merchandisers in India. Despite claiming to have popular clients like Explara, Hungama and Homeshop18 its services are too poor.
Atom Payment Gateway is another payment gateway company in India with more than 1600 merchandisers onboard. IVR, wallet options and POS (point of sales) are some of its outstanding features.
Banks also serve as the payment gateway organizations in India as HDFC and ICICI deliver the payment gateway services. But payment gateway services of ICICI and HDFC are too expensive in comparison with side gateway services.
By going through the article you must have got yourself equipped with the top payment gateway companies in India.